transNET Media® LLC
SAM S. Sites Speaks
SAM has been designing, developing and taking care of sites since 1995. She has grown with the web and the Internet. Her expertise focuses on a business website and what is the best way the individual
website SAMsite can benefit through its uniqueness.
She has never specialized in one industry. She says, "Focusing on one industry makes them all the same, a cookie cutter approach. A business cannot stand out from their competitors
if they are positioned just like them." A coherent strategy right from the start can help to build a successful website.
The web has more than 165 million websites. Competition to be the first in the search engine ranking needs a good strategy. Not only are search engines important and the leads they generate but if built to grow,
a website can someday be worth all that you have put into it and more.
- The Business Forum - Glendale AZ Public Library - Business Smarts with Your Smartphone - September 3, 2014
- Turquoise Camel ABWA - Business Smarts with Your Smartphone - April 9, 2014
- Valley of the Sun ABWA- Smartphone, Business and Apps - March 18, 2014
- Paradise Valley Chapter ABWA- Smartphone, Business and Apps - November 13, 2013
- SEN ABWA - "Using Your Camcorder and Youtube for Marketing" - June 14, 2011
- SAM presented, "Start Up Your Website Right!" for the Home-based business exchange ASBA on Feb 2, 2010
- SAM presented, "Start Up Your Website Right!" at the SBDC. This is with the direction of Susan Beauchamp and Susan Lentz who appreciated
her efforts and who got great feedback from those who attended the classes. 2008 - 2009
- The John Adam Radio Show - 1/2 hour show on how I started my business. 3/13/2007
- Letip Radio Hour - 3-minute segment and 30-second commercial. 11/2006
- SAM creates her hip-hop commercial to her transNET Media rap. 9/2004
- SAM presented at the WBB and Business programs at the Glendale Library on different occasions. 2001 - 2004 (under Diane Nevill and Kathleen Hamel)
- SAM presented at the Scottsdale Express Network ABWA. 2003 (with Donna Tucker)
- SAM taught "The Art of Website Design and Computer Photo Imaging" at Glendale Community College. 1995 - 2000
- MFA in Advertising Design Syracuse University.
- Editor and graphic artist at Honeywell.
- Commercial artist at McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company.
- Member of Scottsdale Express Network, ABWA.
- Member of PIP. (Professionals Investing in People)
- Member of ASBA. (Arizona Small Business Association)